Join us to change the world!
The Living Economic System generates wealth, prosperity and abundance by monetizing invisible, dormant, new and unused assets on the blockchain.
The Nevada Blockchain Association is dedicated to growing the blockchain community in the State of Nevada and in the USA.
If you are in academia, from the gaming industry, represent a business or a blockchain enthusiast, we would love to hear from you and have you in our community.
Click below to become a
– Premium Individual Member
– Corporate Member
The Nevada Blockchain Association expects to work with all levels of government and regulators for the benefit of humanity.
The Nevada Blockchain Association hopes to establish a Government Relations committee to ensure the voice of our the blockchain industry and our members are heard.
– We hope to establish a Regulatory Sandboxes for blockchain, cryptocurrencies, and ICOs (Initial Coin Offerings) with government regulators.
– We hope to hold Compliance Forums to educate regulators, lawyers, and industry stakeholders.
– To establish a Las Vegas-based government regulated Bitcoin and cryptocurrency exchange, meeting the highest standards of excellence and security.
In order to establish the blockchain industry and the cryptocurrency industry in Nevada, we intend to team-up with the already successful gaming industry.
– We hope to create pilot projects with existing casinos and gaming houses to test blockchain, cryptocurrencies, and ICOs (Initial Coin Offerings).
– We hope to hold Blockchain Gaming Forums to educate regulators, lawyers, and industry stakeholders to increase the revenue and opportunities using the blockchain for the gaming industry in Nevada.
Blockchain for Good Committee
There are an estimated 10 million non-profits (NGOs) worldwide, employing hundreds of millions of people. We plan to use the blockchain to empower these non-profit organizations to create a catalyst to help fulfill the U.N. Sustainable Development Goals. We plan to work with governments and regulators to promote blockchain for good, thus supporting projects that benefit humanity.
– We plan to work with regulators and government legislators to pass a “Charity Token” law to exempt issuers of charity based tokens that serve a non-profit purpose and benefits humanity from security laws, currency laws, and excessive regulation.